What Your Boarding Includes:
- Room Service – fresh water every morning, feeding on your pets normal schedule, cleaning of room as needed, and as always…cuddles!
- Complimentary Laundry Services – as needed and time permitting.
- Dish-ware (please do not bring your own unless it is a slow feeder)
- Blankets, cots, and small beds.
- Play time! Dogs are taken outside 4-6 times per day. If your dog requires extra exercise we do not charge extra for more outdoor/play time! We cater to your pets needs.
- Climate controlled building – Our entire building is heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer. Our outdoor area is mostly roofed so it stays nice and cool during the hot summer months.
- Security System – Our building is equipped with a security system with motion detectors, fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Radios are left on all night long at a soothing volume to ensure relaxation.
- ALL Suites have walls separating them from other suites. This ensures NO cross contamination from neighbors and NO possibility of injuries sustained from neighbors. (as opposed to chainlink fencing)
- Updates! We do our best to provide a photo update while your pet is in our care. If you were wanting an update, call or text us and we will be happy to update you. Although, if we are having any issues with your pets… you will know ASAP.
What We Need From You
All guests need a profile in order to create a reservation, here is the link to do so! create a profile We may not have availability for the dates you need!! You can call before booking to ensure we have a spot, BUT we cannot reserve your pet a suite unless you have a profile created. Even if you don’t need our services now, but may need them in the future…. just make a profile! It will come in handy when you need us!
*2 night minimum charge on weekends and holidays.
Whether coming in for Boarding or Grooming ALL animals need to be up to date on vaccinations. We like to make sure that the animal was given the vaccinations at least a week before an appointment. We will need a copy of vaccinations, you can EMAIL them to us at email@example.com . If you have a copy, we can make a copy for our records upon arrival.
We unfortunately do not accept puppies who have not received the full round of shots we require.
Bordetella, Distemper, Rabies
*These vaccines should be administered 2 weeks prior to your pets reservation*
All reservations during peak periods/holidays or bookings that are longer than 4 nights, are required to pay a 25% NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. Peak Periods / Holidays require a 5 day cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your deposit and a 100% charge of your bill.
Regular bookings that do not fall over a holiday or peak period require a 48 hour cancellation notice. Failure to do so results in a 1 night charge of the room you had booked (and if the stay was over 4 nights, you will forfeit your deposit as well)
Prices are per night. We do require a 2 night minimum charge on weekends (friday – sunday) and holidays. We charge a $5 per day per dog surcharge on all holidays and peak periods.
New Years, Spring Break Weeks, Memorial Day Long Weekend, Fourth of July Week, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week
If you have a senior pet or a pet with special needs we will administer medications as needed and follow up with your veterinarian during their stay. Please let your veterinarian know your pet will be staying with us.
We require you to bring medication in the prescription bottle where the dosage instructions are properly listed.
What to Bring
- Blankets/Tshirts that smell like home. We do provide blankets for all of our suites.
The Suites does not provide food for your pets. We require you to bring your own food. If your pet runs out, we will purchase a bag and charge your card accordingly. Important to list your pets exact food name on your profile. We also no longer accept large bags of dog food.
Please prepackage your pets food with the correct amount in sandwich bags (ie. 1 bag am 1 bag pm). You can also bring a tupperware container, or big ziplock bag full of food!
All dogs are let outside to potty and play at least 4-6 times a day. You are NEVER charged additional fees for potty breaks/one on one time/extra treats! No matter what room you choose for your dog they all go outside the same amount! Since we are a smaller scale facility, we do not have the space to allow large daily play groups. If you have a dog friendly pup, we will do our best to find a suitable furiend! Otherwise, dogs are let out by themselves (or with their sibling(s))!
Book a bath or nail trim with your dogs boarding stay!